Understanding the Gospel's Relationship to Society
The Kingdom of God is now but not yet, while culture shaping happens all around us: in the art we create, the employees we manage, the children we raise, the executive decisions we make, and the relationships we cultivate with those around us. Many talk about the Kingdom of God and the concept of shaping culture, but few understand the depth of the connection between the two.
How does your understanding of the Gospel impact your vision for cultural renewal?
In this Q Session, you will have the opportunity to hear from leading experts who are thinking philosophically, theologically, and practically about what it means to make culture that glorifies God. As we consider what it means to advance the common good, we must know how the Gospel informs this directive. Participants will also receive responses to their toughest questions regarding the biblical nature of this call and it’s relationship to true discipleship of the believer.
Participants will learn how to:
- Discover how the concepts of culture making applies to every person in your church and community
- Gain confidence in the theological groundings of the Christian responsibility to renew culture
- Get your toughest questions answered about why followers of Jesus should care about culture
- Be inspired by the stories of others who are creatively renewing culture
- Form relationships with others and collaborate on how to create cultures of renewal within your church or industry
| Author & Pastor, Redeemer Presbyterian Church
| Author of Culture Making, Christianity Today
$675 Individual Rate