The Q Ideas Fellowship Program is a 9-12 month long leadership training program for college students or recent graduates who have a strong desire to engage our cultural moment and grow in a work experience.
What is Q Ideas?
Q Ideas equips Christians to engage our cultural moment through live events and online learning.
You’ll thrive as a Q Ideas Fellow if…
• You believe in and support the Q mission and desire to actively engage our cultural moment.
• You enjoy collaborating and dreaming with a team.
• You work best in a shared, public and high energy work space.
• You have an all-hands-on-deck mentality and are willing to step in and meet needs wherever they arise.
• You’re passionate about creatively and thoughtfully communicating content and connecting leaders to advance good in the world.
• You’re ready to be challenged to grow in the ways you think, act and communicate.
What makes this internship different?
Q is a place where we celebrate curiosity, thinking well and advancing good. This hands-on fellows program gives you the chance to be exposed to a diverse array of content and individuals as well as organizations that are committed to changing the world in ways that are winsome and constructive. As a Q Fellow, you will be exposed to thought leaders who are experts, authors and innovative and respected practitioners creating a better world. The Q team is an intentionally small, yet highly collaborative team that you will have the opportunity to interact with and join through multiple avenues. You will have access to high-level discussions of vision as well as be given the unique responsibilities in owning the creation and implementation of specific projects.
What will you walk away with?
We’ve designed the Q Ideas Fellowship program with your future in mind. When you are finished with your time at Q, in addition to growing in knowledge, work experience, key networks, and moving the organization forward in tangible ways, you will be mentored and challenged to expand your capacity to look at culture from different angles. Our hope is that you will leave with a fresh desire for engaging our cultural moment.
• 9-12 month commitment to Q Ideas
• Minimum of 20 hours a week spent at the Q Office in Franklin, TN
• Commitment to work full days at Culture Summit (April 27-28, 2023) and Nxt Gen Summit (Fall 2023)
• Provide own transportation, housing and laptop computer
• College senior or recent graduate preferred
• Intentional personal and professional development through regular meetings with Q Founder, Gabe Lyons, Q Fellow Manager, the Q Team and outside key leaders and influencers.
• Participation in both the Culture Summit and Next Gen Summit
• Additional outside learning opportunities/workshops
• Monthly financial stipend
We are Currently Seeking the Following Positions
Graphic Design: Q is a highly visual organization that uses both video and imagery to move our vision forward publicly and strengthen our communication internally. Our content, resources and communication are limited only by the creatives and bandwidth we have on our team, which means there is endless opportunity for the right creatives to contribute to Q Ideas and move the vision forward in imaginative ways.
Copywriting & Editing: This person has a knack for copywriting. They will help us to put together our marketing and content communication and are the key to Q Ideas putting forth great information and they help make sure that we are consistent in our language and communication.
Next Gen Coordinator: This person provides logistical and administrative support for the Q Ideas Next Gen initiatives working alongside the Next Gen Director to carry out the vision of equipping young leaders to faithfully navigate our cultural moments.
Now accepting applications. For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org