The Q Ideas Fellowship Program is a 9-12 month long leadership training program for college students or recent graduates who have a strong desire to engage our cultural moment and grow in a work experience.
What is Q Ideas?
Q Ideas equips Christians to engage our cultural moment through live events and online learning.
You’ll thrive as a Q Ideas Fellow if…
• You believe in and support the Q mission and desire to actively engage our cultural moment.
• You enjoy collaborating and dreaming with a team.
• You work best in a shared, public and high energy work space.
• You have an all-hands-on-deck mentality and are willing to step in and meet needs wherever they arise.
• You’re passionate about creatively and thoughtfully communicating content and connecting leaders to advance good in the world.
• You’re ready to be challenged to grow in the ways you think, act and communicate.
What makes this internship different?
Q is a place where we celebrate curiosity, thinking well and advancing good. This hands-on fellows program gives you the chance to be exposed to a diverse array of content and individuals as well as organizations that are committed to changing the world in ways that are winsome and constructive. As a Q Fellow, you will be exposed to thought leaders who are experts, authors and innovative and respected practitioners creating a better world. The Q team is an intentionally small, yet highly collaborative team that you will have the opportunity to interact with and join through multiple avenues. You will have access to high-level discussions of vision as well as be given the unique responsibilities in owning the creation and implementation of specific projects.
What will you walk away with?
We’ve designed the Q Ideas Fellowship program with your future in mind. When you are finished with your time at Q, in addition to growing in knowledge, work experience, key networks, and moving the organization forward in tangible ways, you will be mentored and challenged to expand your capacity to look at culture from different angles. Our hope is that you will leave with a fresh desire for engaging our cultural moment.
• 9-12 month commitment to Q beginning August 26
• Minimum of 20 hours a week spent at the Q Office in Franklin, TN
• Commitment to work full days at Next Gen Summit (October 3-5, 2022) and Culture Summit (April 27-28, 2023)
• Provide own transportation, housing and laptop computer
• College senior or recent graduate preferred
• Intentional personal and professional development through regular meetings with Q Founder, Gabe Lyons, Q Fellow Manager, the Q Team and outside key leaders and influencers.
• Participation in both the Culture Summit and Next Gen Summit
• Additional outside learning opportunities/workshops
• Monthly financial stipend
We are Currently Seeking the Following Positions
Sales & Development:
Q Ideas partners with many individuals and organizations to ensure we are getting word out about incredible causes and stories. The role of this fellow is to support the organization in stewarding and growing these relationships well while finding new opportunities to develop. This person works to ensure that we are able to create and maintain relationships with those who Q Ideas is a valuable resource and tool.
Operations & Administration: Q operates efficiently due to a great deal of attention to detail and support. This person understands and has a desire to see the Q team and organization operate at its peak capacity. The model of Q Ideas allows flexibility for many special projects that our operations team has the opportunity to execute on as they arise.
Next Gen Coordinator: This person provides logistical and administrative support for the Q Ideas Next Gen initiatives working alongside the Next Gen Director to carry out the vision of equipping young leaders to faithfully navigate our cultural moments.