INTRODUCTION TO Q
Q is a brand of The Relevate Group, a 501c3 based in Franklin, TN. Established in the early 2000’s, the organization runs the annual globally recognized Q Conference for 2,000 influential Christians; Q Media (video on demand content on faith & culture); and has several other products that serve the local leader, including Q Union (college campuses), Q Commons (churches & cities) and Q Dinners (topic-related conversation & dinner in your home with friends). With a regular attendance of over 150,000, the organization already has significant presence in churches across the US. We are now seeking to build the team with key hires as we scale the conversation to more churches and communities.
At Q, we believe in the events we run and the products we provide. We are looking for a proven Director of Marketing to help us promote our offerings and identify what thoughtful Christians and churches want so we can serve them better and scale our organization and mission reach. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience, particularly digital, and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to lead a team and interact with churches and organizations on a regular basis. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that help transform culture, we would love to meet you.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
• Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
• Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts.
• Identity short-term and long-term scheduling, budget and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
• Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
DAILY & MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with church partners, our leadership team, creative and content staff, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
• Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis and recommendations.
• Manage conception, development and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
• Hold regular meetings with our sales team to review pipeline, resolve challenges and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above the standard.
• Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences and church-related events, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• Successful track record in senior marketing roles.
• Excellent leadership, communication and decision-making skills.
• Experience with digital, print, content, and social media marketing.
• Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
• 3+ years of experience as a freelancer or at an agency in senior marketing roles.
• Proficiency with HTML, content management systems and design software.
• Master’s degree
• Established portfolio of media and PR contacts.
• Experience with marketing campaigns into churches.
Accepting applications now through March 13
Submit resume to email@example.com
For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org